Friday, May 16, 2014

Tight Hams

I have perpetually tight hamstrings. I think part of the problem is that I don't take very long strides in my house. If I planned well, I could take three long strides from the living room to the kitchen/back door, and that's only if there isn't a bunch of toys and other tripping hazards in the way. Otherwise, I take very few steps, and they aren't long. I was at my friend's five bedroom house the other day, and as I walked down the long hallway to the play room, I realized that I could really lengthen my stride, heh heh. Plus all the going up and down stairs. I guess I should start doing laps around house like my preschooler.




2 comments:

  1. Are your heels also sore? Because mine used to be tight all the time until I picked up some good arch support sore inserts. Unsolicited advice- maybe helpful, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I had some trouble with my big toe and balls of my feet, and the podiatrist recommended good inserts. Since then it's just tightness, although I try to stretch a lot!

    ReplyDelete